MON 23 OCT 8:00 AM BST -
TUE 24 OCT 5:00 PM BST
Cell and Gene Therapy World Congress 2023
Hosted by: Paradigm Global Events
We attended the Cell and Gene Therapy World Congress 2023 on the 23rd and 24th of October at the Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington.
Cell and Gene Therapy World Congress 2023 is designed to provide practical strategies and best practices for navigating the challenges, innovations, technologies, and concepts in the rapidly growing Cell and Gene Therapy (CGT) market. This year's agenda focused on "Realizing the promises of next-generation therapies."
Here's what Cell and Gene Therapy World Congress 2023 included:
- Insights into successfully navigating the complex access landscape of CGT.
- Exploration of strategic approaches to state-of-the-art technologies in cell and gene therapies.
- Understanding the latest advancements in research and drug development.
- Learning about the crucial production processes, particularly beneficial for newcomers to the field.
- Guidance on early engagement with regulators and payers to facilitate swift therapy roll-outs for patients' benefit.
- Meaningful discussions on improving efficient access to innovative treatments, reducing time to reach patients.
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with key stakeholders, including; regulators, academia, Health Technology Assessments (HTAs), and payers.
This event was targeted for professionals across various sectors, including Clinical Research Organizations, R&D, Personalized Medicine, Regenerative Medicine, Rare Diseases, Molecular Genetics, Regulatory Affairs, Market Access, Health Economics, and more.
TrakCel at Cell and Gene Therapy World Congress 2023
TrakCel attended this year's Cell and Gene Therapy World Congress 2023, in which we were able to meet with other delegates of the events and share our own experience when it comes to managing an ever-growing ATMP supply chain.
Didn't attend CGT World Congress? Visit our events page to see where you can meet us next.